Redarc bcdc1225d dual battery isolator system
- Multi Stage DC to DC Battery Charger
- MPPT Solar regulator
- Start Battery Isolator
- Fully sealed
- No fan for super quiet operation
- Charges AGM, Gel, Calcium content, VRLA and Standard Lead Acid batteries
- The REDARC BCDC1225 is a 12V 25A In-vehicle DC to DC battery charger designed to keep your battery charged whilst driving, features a MPPT solar regulator to boost power supply from solar.
- As a guide the BCDC1225 is suited for a battery bank size of 75-200AH. REDARC recommends the BCDC1240 for over 200AH. It will provide a battery chemistry specific charging profile and is able to achieve and maintain an optimal charge to all major lead acid batteries.
- The BCDC dual battery charger will work from a wide operating range (9 â 32V) giving the option of charging from both 12V and 24V vehicle systems.
- The BCDC DC DC charger also features a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator, allowing you to deliver the maximum amount of power from your solar panels to your auxiliary battery
|Input (Operating) Voltage||9 - 32VDC|
|Output System Voltage||12VDC|
|Maximum Charging Voltage||15.3V|
|Output Current Rating (Cont.)||25A|
|Input Current (Max.)||25A|
|Input Fuse Rating||40A|
|Output Fuse Rating||40A|
|Standby Current Draw||<100mA|
|Type Approval||E and CE|
|Additional info||Voltages Specified are Â± 100mV|
1 X Redarc BCDC1225D SOLAR CHARGER
1 x User Manual