This piano model is discontinue please check the new upgraded model of Electronic Keyboard piano.
XTS-982 Angelet 61 Key Electronic Keyboard with LCD Display, recording function & teaching modes
You are looking at XTS-982 Electronic Keyboard, loaded with features and stunning sound to satisfy from beginners to professionals. The XTS-982 offers ambitious beginners a multitude of options for really delving into the world of music. This fantastic 61 Key Electronic Keyboard has everything from demonstration songs and record functions and different rhythms you can start learning and playing your favourite songs. This keyboard can alter the sound to be a violin, flute, guitar and much more. Beats such as disco, tango and rock n roll all add to this fantastic keyboard. This well built unit is the utmost value for money when it comes to 61 keys keyboard. You simply can’t find something with so many features for this price.
- 61 Key Electronic Keyboard
- Large LCD for displaying function status
- 147 Tones, 128 Rhythms
- 50 demonstration songs
- Entire keyboard percussion
- Real time recording, playing function, rhythm edition & playback function
- State Memory Functions
- Styles programming & Playback
- Volume / Accompaniment / Tempo Control
- Large Scale Integration/Matrix Controlling logical circuit
- Vibrato, sustain & pitch band
- Dual voice & Dual keyboard
- Transpose & Turning function
- 3 Teaching modes
- Single finger chord, multi finger chord
- Metronome, Fill-in, sync, tempo adjustment
- Master volume, rhythm chord volume, dual stereo speakers
- Keyboard size: 97 x 37 x 13 cm
- Keyboard weight: 5.1 kg
- RCA output & Speaker output
- Headphone jack output
- MIDI output
- Power supply: DC 12V, 800mA AC adapter
- Requires 8 "D" size batteries - not included
- XTS-982 Angelet Electronic Keyboard
- Manual Guide
- DC 12V Power adaptor
- Packaging size: 100 x 43 x 17.5 cm
- Packaging weight: 6.9 kg
Please note that:
- Shipping and Handling fees are included with the price of each product and all registered postage and handling fees unless it is stated.
- No COD available at the moment.
- Pick up is available, if stated.
- Buyers have the full responsibility to provide us with the correct delivery address on checkout page before payment.
- It is buyer responsibility to pay for the postage fees for delivery and return of the item for refund or exchange and change of mind.
- We are not liable for any delay, losses and/or damage of items due to changes of delivery address after checkout, or mistakes made by buyers.
- Re-delivery fee will be charged on buyers for item that is undeliverable and/or returned to us due to incorrect delivery address or unsuccessful delivery.
- Optional Insurance at rate of 5% of final sale price.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage during delivery unless INSURANCE is taken.
- Delivery is carried by either Australia Post or Nationwide courier company.
- Delivery time will take approximately 2 to 7 working days for major city metropolitan Area and 5 to 12 working days for outback area.
- Please supply correct telephone number (preferably mobile phone) for courier to call when delivering large item, also it is very important to make sure someone is always available to sign for the item, otherwise there will be a delay for re-delivery after unsuccsesful delivery.
- All goods will be despatched within 24 hours of cleared payment received.
We accept the following payment methods:
- MasterCard, Visa ( If you like to pay by MasterCard or Visa Card, please choose paypal option for payment while checkouting. Once page is redirected to paypal payment system, choose "Pay with a credit or debit card" option and complete the payment process.)
- Bank Direct Debit
- Internet Transfer
- Money Order
Displayed amount includes GST for all Australian buyer.
All buyer must finalise the payment within 5 days if you select Money Order method of payment.
Our banking details will be emailed after check out is completed.
Please include your user ID or Item number as reference for all Bank Direct Debit and Internet Transfer payments, failure to do so will result us in delaying identifying your payment, therefore delaying posting the item to you.
For Internet Transfer, the transfer receipt can be emailed to us to speed up identifying your payment.
There is no review for this product yet.