Powerd By ASUS PC Celeron G1840 Dual Core 2GB RAM
Buy now get free gifts (up to $49.00 worth) !
- USB Micro sd card reader(RRP: $15.00)
- 4GB Sandisk Micro sd card (RRP: $14.00)
- TREND MICRO TITANIUM SMART SURFING FOR PC 1U ADD ON for 12 Months (RRP: $20.00)
- Intel Celeron G1840 2.8GHz LGA 1150 Dual Core Processor, Better and Cheaper!
- Fully Assembled and Tested!!!
This latest valuable upgrade PC tower is designed with the needs of the average student and home user who are looking for a PC ready to up to date.
Many software applications for everyday tasks are now designed for multi-core processors. You can now take everyday computing to new levels; become more creative and productive in the home, office, or classroom.
Multi task with ease listen to music via headphones or speakers (not included) while working, surfing the web, checking your email or even chatting online with friends.This Computer system design and assemable by 100% Australia owned company,'Asus' logo and short title only means this pc using Asus components .
About Powered By ASUS
The Powered by ASUS icon represents this PC System has been built up by using ASUS hardware component which is thoroughly tested to ensure maximum compatibility regardless of the hardware combination.
- CPU: Intel Celeron G1840 2.8GHz LGA 1150 Dual Core Processor
- Mainboard: ASUS LGA 1150 Micro ATX Intel H81M-K Motherboard WITH USB 3.0
- RAM: 2GB DDR3 1333Mhz
- Graphic: Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator
- Audio: Integrated High Definition Audio 6 Channel
- Network: Integrated Gigabit LAN
- Onboard USB: 2 x USB 2.0; 2 x USB 3.0
- Case: 327B Mid ATX Case
- Power Supply: 550W Silent Power Supply
- Fully Assembled and Teste
- Free TREND MICRO TITANIUM SMART SURFING FOR PC 1U ADD ON for 12 Months
- Free Sandisk 4GB micro SD card
- Free USB micro SD card reader
- 12 Month Return to Base Warranty
- System upgrade tower only; Optical Drive, HDD, Monitor, Keyboard/mouse are not included; Windows OS is not included.
- No IDE slots (IDE cable connection) on the motherboard of this PC System for older Hard Drive model. Please purchase extra IDE connector that has SATA connections on the mother board side and IDE connections on the other end which attach to your old drive.
- 1 x System Tower
- 1 x Power cord
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x Driver CD's