Children canopy sand pit 110cm
Fir Wood Canopy Sand Pit
A beach in your own backyard? That sounds like a dandy idea. And you can turn that idea into reality with our Canopy Sand Pit.
Measuring 106cm square with a 113cm high canopy, our Sand Pit promises hours of great fun in the sand for your kids (or even for you). Building sandcastles or creating sand sculptures is simply super for your child to develop their creative skills as well as for you to spend quality bonding time with them. It's also a good rallying place to get your kid to have some awesome outdoor fun with other kids too. There's ample space for two kids in the Pit and a useful bench that runs along its perimeter.
The eco-friendly Sand Pit is made with treated Fir wood for protection against wood rot and insect damage in addition to its durable and sturdy construction. Thoughtful touches include rounded corners with plastic covers for added safety and a waterproof and UV-resistant canopy that can be lowered or raised with ease. Not least, a protective ground sheet is also provided so that you can place the entire assembly on it, to prevent ground moisture from creeping in or any dirt or bugs from interfering with the sand.
Easy to maintain and a joy to own, the Canopy Sand Pit is one cool place to enjoy the sun, sand and shade in your garden for the family. Get yours today and have it in time for a great summer!
* Great outdoor fun for kids
* Encouraging outdoor play and exercises
* Adjustable canopy height
* Rounded corners with plastic cover for added safety
* Strong construction
* Treated timber with protection against wood rot and insect damage
* Waterproof and UV-resistant canopy
* Comes with a ground sheet
* Ample space for one or two kids
* EN71 Safety of Toys certified
* Sand pit material: Firwood
* Cover material: UV-treated PE
* Ground sheet material: Nylon
* Colour: Natural wood
* Corner cover material: Hard plastic
* Paint: Eco-friendly
* Toys safety certificated: EN71
* Size: 106x106x113cm
* Weight: 11kg
1 x Canopy Sand Pit
1 x Assembly Instruction